Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Old Rock Mud
- Origin: Quanzhou, Dehua.
- Dimensions: 10.4 cm x 8.0 cm, capacity approximately 125 ml.
- Because the tea sets are made from raw ore old rock mud, the color of each batch will be slightly different.
- It is purely hand-painted, combined with natural rocks and minerals and mixed with clay, giving it a natural texture of rough minerals.
- The purely hand-painted silver lid is embellished with the texture of natural rough minerals, and the color presents an ever-changing kiln-changing interest.
- Unglazed stoneware is simple and natural, with a simple and unsophisticated texture that is not worldly. The retro texture is elegant and smart, with its own simplicity and texture beauty.
- There is a filter hole design inside to filter the clear tea soup. The spout is slightly upward, and the water is full and refreshing.
- It can soften the water quality, double the throat flavor of the tea soup, have a natural entrance, good sweetness, strong air permeability, slow heat conduction, and is suitable for brewing various types of tea.
Silver-painted Rock Mud Palm Pot