Frequently Bought Together
- Chinois : wǔ yí shān shuǐ xiān
- Traduction : Wuyi Shuixian
- Type : Thé de roche (Yan Cha)
- Cépage : Shuixian
- Origine : Wuyi, Fujian, Chine
- Date de récolte : 08/08/2022
- Méthodes de stockage : scellé, empêche l'humidité, sous vide, seul.
- Maître de thé : Jiang Guiming
This tea is delightful, it has delicious Oolong flavor and aroma. If you didn’t try it I highly recommended it.
This tea tastes very good. It is a very good quality tea.
Some of the best oolong I’ve had in a long time. Intense fruit and mineral flavors and held up to many steeps.
This is a high-quality tea, exceptional value for the money. I’m an avid tea drinker and am greatly impressed by this product, I can highly recommend.
MORIMA TEA is extremely knowledgeable and only offers high-quality products. I enjoy them very much. I highly recommend them.