Frequently Bought Together
- Chinois : yún nán diān hóng jīn luó
- Traduction : Yunnan Dianhong Golden Snail
- Genre : Thé noir
- Cultivar : Espèces à grandes feuilles
- Origine : Lincang, Yunnan
- Date de récolte : 2022/05/23
- Méthodes de stockage : scellé, empêche l'humidité, sous vide, seul.
- Durée de conservation : 18 mois
- La soupe est comme l'ambre, onctueuse et délicate.
- Riche en texture, dense et onctueux en bouche, riche en arôme de miel et longue finale.
- L'ensemble du bourgeon est affiné, le bas de la feuille est frais et tendre, modérément fermenté, et le bas de la feuille est brun-rouge et huileux.
Authentic Fengqing Dian black tea, the tea leaves are exposed, the color is golden and full, and the tea leaves are intact and clean. When the package is just opened, the fresh honey fragrance is tangy, very good! The first brewing, the overall is slightly light. Fragrant floral fragrance, with a clear and cool aroma, delicate and high. It's delicious!
When the tea is opened, there is a faint tea fragrance, and after brewing, the fragrance becomes more intense, and the tea soup is fragrant and durable. Very Fragrant and flavorful. Better then coffee in the morning :p
The golden snail tea leaves are very fragrant, the buds are firm and tender, the tea is fresh and mellow, and the aftertaste is particularly good.
Authentic Dianhong golden snails, the dry tea is curled into snails, and has a distinct honey aroma. After brewing, the honey aroma is very strong, the tea soup is clear and golden, and the infusion resistance is also good. The quality exceeds the price, better than I imagined.
Great flavor, smell, value. just remember you don't need to use a lot to get a good cup of tea. a small amount will do the trick. excellent product, will buy again. Thank you for a quality tea.