Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: bái jī guān
- Translation: Bai Ji Guan
- Type: Rock Tea (YanCha)
- Cultivar: Bai Ji Guan
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2022/08/01
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Jiang Guiming
- Bai Ji Guan: Small tree mid-leaf type late-growing species and Dahongpao, Tie Luo Han, and Shui Jin Gui are known as the "Four Famous Teas". The tea trees produced in Huiyuanyan Peak and the back mountain of Wuyishan Gongci have strange buds and leaves, light green leaves, white in the green, curved buds and sharp hairs, and the white cockscomb is like the head of a white golden pheasant. The cockscomb is on top, hence the name white cockscomb.
- Traditional craftsmanship: The craftsmanship of artificial tea has been handed down from generation to generation. Following dozens of craftsmanship, the craftsman spirit is carefully crafted to keep the essence of nature and at the same time stimulate the original fragrance and mellowness of tea.
- For brewing rock tea, we usually use a 120 ml white porcelain bowl with 8 grams of rock tea.
- Before the official start of brewing, scald and wash all the tea sets (especially the white porcelain bowls) with 100°C boiling water.
- When washing tea, close the lid immediately after pouring the water, and pour out the water quickly. It is best to control the time before and after within 5 seconds.
- Continue to brew with boiling water. After pouring in the water, cover the lid immediately for about 5 seconds, and then pour out the tea soup.
- After each punch, the sitting time can be adjusted according to the concentration of the tea soup.
Sample 15g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Bai Ji Guan - Four Famous Congs