Frequently Bought Together
- Chinois : wǔ yí shān zhèng shān xiǎo zhǒng
- Traduction : Wuyi Smoked Lapsang Souchong
- Genre : Thé noir
- Cultivar : Lapsang souchong
- Origine : Tongmuguan, Wuyishan, Fujian
- Date de récolte : 2022/04/24
- Méthodes de stockage : scellé, empêche l'humidité, sous vide, seul.
- Maître de thé : Gong Cheng
This is the best tea I have had in quite sometime. I buy tea from all over the world and this competes with the best! Delicate w the right amount of smoke!
I love this tea. It has a smooth taste, and I usually steep two cups from each serving. It's almost impossible to get a bad tasting cup from these leaves. It's usually the best part of my morning routine. Nice taste black tea, one of my favorite! Bought the 2nd tin, will buy again in the future.
Delicate, fuzzy, large leaves. Produces a tea of lovely golden brown color, with a solid body. Temp around 185F-195F for 3 min produces a delicious tea with no harsh finish or bitterness. Flavorful enough for a 2nd steeping as well.
Perfect! Gives it a nice smokey flavor. You can add soy sauce and maple syrup to the pan drippings for the gravy. It's a nice Asian, smokey flavor. The recipe comes from Milk Street. Very easy and simple and the turkey comes out great! Highly recommend.
Great tea, not cheap but it seems to be very high quality. Excellent flavor, soft like mountain grown. Memorable.