Frequently Bought Together
- Chinois : hóng chá duān wǔ jié zòng zi chá
- Traduction : Dragon Boat Festival Thé Zongzi
- Genre : Thé noir
- Cultivar : Thé Keemun
- Origine : Qimen, Huangshan
- Date de récolte : 2022/04/28
- Poids : 6±1g/pièce
- Méthodes de stockage : étanchéité, étanche à l'humidité, éviter la lumière.
- Durée de conservation : Plus de 10 ans
- Maître de thé : Xueqing Jiang
The special Keemun black tea aroma emanates from the sweet palm leaves. Tasting this tea is also a taste of the beauty of nature, which is in line with the temperament of tea-loving women. That's great! Thank you for the poetic creativity of your store, which is memorable for a long time! The oozing black tea fills the teacup, golden on the top and orange on the bottom, which makes people feel how wonderful the tea is.
I just like this special tea, especially when drinking a pot of such tea in hot weather, the black tea reduces the cold, and the palm leaves are cool, complementing each other, a perfect combination!
When you open the bag, you can smell the fragrance of Ruo leaves and black tea, and the tea seeps out quickly. The unique tea flavor of the two kinds of leaves blends, which I love.
I like it very much, it is easy to brew and very moist in the mouth. The tea soup is clear, with a sweet aftertaste and no bitterness. It is authentic Qi Hong!