Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Raw Ore Red Slope Mud
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu.
- Dimensions: 10.6cm x 7.8cm, capacity 130ml.
- The water from the nozzle is refreshing, but it is not suitable for tea distribution. It is better to use it with the fair cup to distribute tea. The water is released from the mesh. It has inner wall seals and five complete chapters. It is made by Fan Qin.
- It can be held in the palm of the hand, the shape is small and exquisite, and the beads are round and round. It is easier to gather the fragrance of tea. Play it carefully and it will have a unique taste.
- This pot is made of ancient Red Slope Mud. It is full of ancient texture and taste, and has rich charm. It has a small spout, a ring handle, and a ring and a button. When you play with it, you can tap it and make a tinkling sound, which is like a whisper blessing. The gourd decoration is a wonderful and charming way of writing, which makes it appear clear, handsome, refreshing, full of vitality and has a unique charm. "Gourd" is homophonic to "Fu Lu", which means happiness and good fortune.
- The sandy particles are obvious, the texture is hard, the texture is fine and moist, and after soaking, it is even more moist and restrained, exuding a soft light.
- Slope mud is a symbiotic mineral, and the ore body contains segmental mud, red mud, and a little purple mud. Therefore, the downslope mud purple clay pot is dark red, slightly translucent yellow, has a fine and oily texture, a very rich grain texture, an obvious sandy texture, and full of old-fashioned flavor.
- Slope mud is collected from the shallow surface layer. The mud is relatively hard, and the ratio of sand to powder is about 7:3. Therefore, the downslope mud purple clay teapot has unique air permeability and is naturally oily. After soaking, it becomes even more oily.
- The downhill mud purple clay teapot is easy to maintain. If you insist on brewing with the same tea, you can quickly see the obvious warm and moist pulp. It has the texture of jade, is very moist, has a vivid color, is very beautiful, and has a simple and rich charm.
- The shape of this pot has smooth lines, and the handle, spout, and body are all in one go. It is a good pot for collecting and playing with. The color of the clay is simple and elegant. It will gradually show its sharpness after being used for a long time. It will change quickly when it is cultivated. It is gentle and solemn. Use it to make tea. When tea is used for a long time, the body of the pot will become warm and moist, and the tea soup brewed will be mellow and fragrant.
Fulu Double Circle Muzzle Teapot