Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Origin: Fujian
- Stove Power: 2000W
- Packing: Portable PU Outer Bag Set
- Capacity: 800ml Aluminum Pot; 700ml Clay Pot.
- Kettle Size: 14.7 x 6.5cm
- Small Bag Size: 17.0 x 17.0 x 8.5cm
- Large Bag Size: 35.0 x 18.5 x 8.5cm
- Small size, light, and easy to carry.
- The pure blue flame of Gathering Energy focuses the heat and burns fully, and it takes only 3 minutes to boil a pot of water.
- Rotary firepower adjustment knob, large on the left and small on the right, easy to control.
- Electronic ignition is quick and safe, just pull the ignition paddle down and you're done in a dozen.
- Use wind flow to improve flammability and let the wind be a combustion booster.
Love this little stove! Awesome heat! Boil one liter of water in under a minute. Great for simmering too. On high it's a burner. On the heavy side for backpacking, but ease of use and great heat makes it worthwhile taking it in the backpack! Awesome case and packs away nicely!
It's light enough and sturdy enough to take into the backcountry.
I have a MoriMaTea tiny stove for ultralight but sometimes it's not about the grams and you want real food... then this is the stove. The combo of the tiny MoriMaTea plus this stove means you can cook a full meal for a group day in and day out. MoriMaTea is not well known but makes quality stuff that lasts a long time that's way cheaper than more famous name brands.
Easy to light, safe to use. I've dropped it a few times and there is not even a dent. Fully wind proof, fast and pretty even heating when the burners glows red. If you have a tiny diameter cooking cup (the standard titanium mug) you keep the support legs on top flipped IN to hold it steady, if you have a 10-12 inch cast iron pan flip the supports on top OUT and heat on lower heat first so it's more even heating. Great flame control as well.
I bought this just in case of an emergency. Little did I know that in less than two weeks we would be hit straight on by hurricane Ian. We are close to day 6 of power loss. This has been one of the most instrumental gadgets we own right alonsgside our generator.
Planning to use this, if we lose power. We have an electric stove, so this product is good answer for us. We tried it and it is easy and very efficient to use.
It performed beautifully and helped me get through hurricane Ian. Easy and efficient I was able to have hot meals during the many days without power. Easy to store, a great investment !