Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular elements: Retro style
- Description: Ceramic Tea Scoop 11.5x7.0x1.8 cm; Copper Tea Needle 17.0 cm; Tea Needle Holder 3.5 cm.
- A tea scoop, also known as a teaspoon, is a utensil for holding tea into a pot.
- Chaze, is a measuring tool in the tea ceremony and is also called fairy medium, tea measure, and tea combination.
- Use when tea leaves are taken out of the jar and placed in a teapot or a gaiwan.
Thin Tea Scoop, Thin Tea Scoop + Copper Tea Needle + Tea Needle Holder
Thin Porcelain Cha Ze
Thin Tea Scoop