Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Dimensions: 13.5cm x 7.0cm, capacity 140ml.
- Soda-fired Shino glaze has an antique color. Shino is a kind of feldspar glaze. The result of firing is yellow, yellow, white, and white, just like flint red. There will be three colors yellow, white, and black, and the kiln will change into a variety of colors. Each one is slightly different and each one is unique.
- Because soda is added during the firing process to promote changes in the kiln, the glaze will have the unique cracked ice texture of soda firing, which is very beautiful.
- Every piece of soda kiln work is irreproducible and unique. These fascinating places and infinite possibilities always make people explore with passion and anticipation.
- The colors are gorgeous and varied, and it can produce not only glass-textured glazes but also matte, frosted and orange peel glazes, and the texture changes from glaze color to glaze are very rich.
- When firing a soda kiln, wind, fire, rain, and weather all affect the results of the kiln firing. No one has the luxury of deciding the colors of mud and fire like nature does. Picking a weapon from the fire is a matter of nature, and it is unknown whether the item you get is a top-quality item or a defective one.
- The fun lies in talking to nature, leaning in the greenhouse, working beside the kiln fire, and inviting the wind and fire to harmonize with the kiln-firing process. It is more about appreciating the silence of the natural earth and the warmth of the flame.
Soda-fired Kiln Transmutation Glaze Divider Tea Cup