Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Gaiwan: 9.0 × 10.0cm, 120ml;
- Gongdaobei: 8.0 × 9.0cm, 220ml;
- Teacup: 5.5 × 4.0cm, 40ml.
- The picture is meticulous, the vast rivers with smoke and waves, and the undulating mountains outline a wonderful landscape map of the south of the Yangtze River.
- Fishing villages, waterside pavilions, Maoan thatched huts, Shuimo Long Bridge, and other static scenes are interspersed with dynamic scenes such as fishing, sailing, playing, and going to the market. The combination of dynamic and static is just right.
- The simpler and clearer the daily utensils are the more detail you can see, and the more you can discover the truth of their existence.
- Abandon unnecessary material needs or complicated and ineffective inherent routines in life, so as to leave yourself more time and space to focus on the more important parts of life, and bring yourself a new experience.
Gaiwan, Gong Dao Bei, Teacup, Tea Boat
Beautiful color. Just as expected. Item was very well
Beautiful! Just like I hoped it would be.
These are nicely sized and decorated. Very pleasing gaiwan.
This covered teacup completed a tea set for me. Not only is it a lovely light yellow color but the hand painted images of a thousand miles of rivers and mountainsare very calming. The teacup is exquisite.