Frequently Bought Together
- matériel: acier inoxydable
- Origine : Fujian
- Puissance du poêle : 2000W
- Emballage : ensemble de sacs extérieurs portables en PU.
- Capacité : pot en aluminium de 800 ml ; Pot en argile de 700 ml.
- Taille de la bouilloire : 14,7 x 6,5 cm
- Taille du petit sac : 17,0 x 17,0 x 8,5 cm
- Taille du grand sac : 35,0 x 18,5 x 8,5 cm
- Petite taille, léger et facile à transporter.
- La flamme bleue pure de Gathering Energy concentre la chaleur et brûle complètement, et il ne faut que 3 minutes pour faire bouillir une casserole d'eau.
- Bouton rotatif de réglage de la puissance de feu, grand à gauche et petit à droite, facile à contrôler.
- L'allumage électronique est rapide et sûr, il suffit de tirer la palette d'allumage vers le bas et vous avez terminé en une douzaine.
- Utilisez le vent pour améliorer l'inflammabilité et laissez le vent stimuler la combustion.
Love this little stove! Awesome heat! Boil one liter of water in under a minute. Great for simmering too. On high it's a burner. On the heavy side for backpacking, but ease of use and great heat makes it worthwhile taking it in the backpack! Awesome case and packs away nicely!
It's light enough and sturdy enough to take into the backcountry.
I have a MoriMaTea tiny stove for ultralight but sometimes it's not about the grams and you want real food... then this is the stove. The combo of the tiny MoriMaTea plus this stove means you can cook a full meal for a group day in and day out. MoriMaTea is not well known but makes quality stuff that lasts a long time that's way cheaper than more famous name brands.
Easy to light, safe to use. I've dropped it a few times and there is not even a dent. Fully wind proof, fast and pretty even heating when the burners glows red. If you have a tiny diameter cooking cup (the standard titanium mug) you keep the support legs on top flipped IN to hold it steady, if you have a 10-12 inch cast iron pan flip the supports on top OUT and heat on lower heat first so it's more even heating. Great flame control as well.
I bought this just in case of an emergency. Little did I know that in less than two weeks we would be hit straight on by hurricane Ian. We are close to day 6 of power loss. This has been one of the most instrumental gadgets we own right alonsgside our generator.
Planning to use this, if we lose power. We have an electric stove, so this product is good answer for us. We tried it and it is easy and very efficient to use.
It performed beautifully and helped me get through hurricane Ian. Easy and efficient I was able to have hot meals during the many days without power. Easy to store, a great investment !