Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Elm Solid Wood
- Origin: Chengdu, Sichuan
- Wooden Structure Craft: Tenon Joint Structure
- Description: 33.0 x 33.0 x 50.0 cm
- Due to the particularity of the glaze formula, glaze cracks, also known as ice cracks, appear when porcelain paintings are fired or in use, which can be seen but cannot be felt. This is a natural feature of porcelain paintings.
- Each painting is purely handmade, even the same product, lines, colors, etc. may be slightly different;
- The color of the glaze is affected by many factors, in different batches of paintings, the glaze may be slightly different.
- Traditional Chinese painting is gone when it encounters water and fire. The shelf life is 100 years.
- The oil painting will go black if it meets the tide, and the shelf life is 500 years.
- The three-color glaze painting of "Luoyi Burn" is a brand new kind of painting that will last forever, with a freshness period of 1000 years and a shelf life of 2000 years.
- The exquisite porcelain paintings are fired at a high temperature of 1070 degrees, which are resistant to high temperature, acid, and alkali, and easy to clean.
Flower Butterfly Love, Double Flower Butterfly, Flowers And Butterflies, Blue Lotus
Porcelain Painting Side Table
Flower Butterfly Love