Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 15.0cm x 6.5cm.
- Several clumps of bamboo are hand-painted under the glaze. The bamboo leaves are scattered in an orderly manner, and the design is soft and fresh.
- The shape of the vessel is exquisite and small, elegant and handsome, with soft lines, just like a graceful lady.
- The tea lotus is the transmission of beauty. When making tea, the tea holder is passed back and forth between tea lovers, appreciating the tea shape, observing the tea color, and smelling the aroma of the dry tea. Then the tea leaves are moved to the teapot, and a pool of boiling water is poured into the pot. The aroma of the tea is overflowing is a blend of beauty and taste.
- After receiving the tea leaves, tea drinkers appreciate the color and shape of the tea leaves and evaluate the brewing method accordingly before pouring the tea leaves into the pot.
- Dissolve the tightly knotted tea and place it in the tea holder to slowly wake up the tea nature.
- Because it may not be possible to accurately take out the appropriate amount of tea required when making tea, and tea leaves generally have the same volume, so you can estimate it according to the type of tea you are brewing, and put an equal amount of tea leaves into the teapot each time.
- When pouring tea, generally hold the two sides of the tea holder with the thumb and the remaining four fingers of your left hand, and use a teaspoon with your right hand to stir the tea. Avoid direct contact with the notch of the tea holder with your hands, prevent the tea leaves from absorbing odors and affect the taste, and keep the tea leaves clean and hygienic.
- When appreciating tea, the left hand moves in the same way. Use the thumb and the remaining four fingers to hold both sides of the tea holder. Hold the bottom of the tea holder with your right hand, and then pass the tea holder horizontally to the tea drinker. After the tea appreciation is completed, the last tea drinker will hand it over. Put it back or place it on the tea table.
Painted Bamboo Petals Tea Scoop Tea Holder