Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ore Rock Mud
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou, Fujian
- Dimensions and Capacity: 14.5 × 18.5 cm, 800ml.
- Both Laoyanmu and Zisha belong to the pottery category and are options for high-quality utensils for making tea.
- Under the repeated high-temperature redox of the old rock mud, a large amount of carbon and iron, sodium and other elements in the adobe produce a eutectic phenomenon.
- The texture of the soil tire is thus harder, and the pot tire presents a radiant metallic texture.
White Clay, Ore Rock Mud
Ore Rock Mud Tiliang Kettle