Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: fú dǐng bái háo yín zhēn sǎn chá
- Translation: Fuding White Silver Needle Loose Tea
- Type: White Tea
- Cultivar: White Tea
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
- Harvest date: 2022/03/20
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Wei Weijian
- When brewing in a covered bowl, you can fully appreciate the changes of each brew of white tea, and you can feel the aroma, color, and shape of the tea. Take about 5g of white silver needles into a covered bowl, slowly brew with water of about 90 degrees, and share with a fair cup.
- Clean the glass, use a 300-500 ml glass to make tea, and the amount of tea is about 3 grams. Then pour in the boiling water, and wait until the tea soup is a little cool and you can drink it. You can add water when there is about one-third of the tea soup left!
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Orchid Fragrance Silver Needle Spring Tea