Frequently Bought Together
- Chinois : ān xī lóng juān tiě guan yīn
- Traduction : Anxi Longjuan Tieguanyin
- Type : Oolong
- Cultivar : Tieguanyin
- Altitude : 750m – 1219.3m
- Origine : Village de Longjuan, Anxi, Fujian
- Date de récolte : 2022/04/27
- Méthodes de stockage : réfrigéré, scellé, empêche l'humidité, sous vide, seul.
- Durée de conservation : 18 mois
- Maître de thé : Jianbo Yang
Classic curled leaves that expand out. Very floral fresh smell. Seems stored well. One of the very few I have got on amazon that reminds of the high end stuff I used to get from China via a friend.
The leaves are very slightly broken due to the rolling, but the flavor is on-point for a tie guan yin. Strong floral aroma of honeysuckle with a pleasant watercress undertone and a slight mineral finish. Can be steeped in the European fashion at a lower temperature for fewer cups with less tea.
I liked this tea. It took exactly two weeks to arrive from China, which wasn't bad at all. I will continue to buy from this seller.
Wasn’t sure what to expect from this, but very satisfied with the tea. Took a couple of weeks to get the tea. Leaves are tightly wrapped little balls, and the tea has an almost buttery beginning leading to a standard oolong flavor. Not bitter and good for at least 3-4 seepings.
Good tea. Surely would come back.