Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Yuzhou, Henan.
- Teapot: 13.0cm x 9.0cm, capacity 200ml.
- The body is made of iron-rich clay from the original ore, which is completely hand-pulled and shaped, and has been sharpened and refined many times.
- Kiln changes, because the different colors formed by the changes in the kiln fire, make each pot unique.
- The glaze of Jun porcelain is not a chemical glaze, but uses more than ten kinds of natural minerals as raw materials.
- Jun porcelain production has been said to have "seventy-two processes" since ancient times. Each process is demanding, and if you are not careful, all your previous efforts will be wasted.
- There is an ancient saying that "even a rich family is not worth as much as a piece of Jun porcelain." This famous saying has been circulated in the collecting community for hundreds of years, which illustrates the status of Jun porcelain in the Chinese collecting community.
- It emits a kind of simplicity, richness and ancient beauty, this is why wood-fired pottery artists are fascinated by it and devote a lot of effort to pursue it.
- The porcelain glaze shows the traces of burning and the ash glaze from burning wood. The glaze color changes due to the changes in the kiln fire. Each piece has its own glaze and texture.
- Firewood pursues nature and simplicity, and is as natural as nature. The combination of its "fire marks" and the glaze makes the oil and gold shine brightly.
Jun Porcelain Moon-white Purple Spot Teapot