Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Centennial Coal Bamboo
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 14.0 cm
- Based on the original shape of natural bamboo roots, first remove the root hairs of the bamboo roots, and then undergo deep polishing, grinding, and carving. There is healthy and environmentally friendly oil on the outer layer, and the color is bronze, which is durable and durable. During the production process, try to keep the original section state, made of irregular bamboo roots, which have a good grip and are durable, bringing softness to your tea set.
- Bamboo wood has been smoked for a long time and naturally forms a warm brown luster, some are like oolong tea, and some are like aged Pu'er tea, which is extremely charming.
- Naturally formed old coal bamboo usually takes 100 or even 200 years. In Japan, old coal bamboo is often regarded as a precious antiquity by nostalgic people, and old coal bamboo is becoming increasingly rare.
- Bamboo handicrafts refer to handicrafts that use bamboo as raw material for artistic creation such as carving and painting. Bamboo crafts are different from ordinary wood crafts. After bamboo crafts are cooked and dried, their service life is much longer than that of wooden products.
- Due to the perseverance of bamboo, it has been praised by literati and scholars since ancient times, so bamboo handicrafts are more popular than wooden handicrafts, and are more loved by people.
- Simple and elegant without losing the modern atmosphere. The size is just right, saving you space. It is very suitable to be placed in the study or office, where you can talk about your daily life.
- The tall, straight, free and easy, upright, noble, elegant, and elegant bamboo is also the personality pursuit of Chinese literati. Bamboo is the material carrier of Chinese virtues and a symbol of a gentleman. It is loved by countless people with lofty ideals. Ancient and modern literati are full of praise for bamboo, leaving a large number of bamboo poems and bamboo paintings.
Handcarved Horseshoe Cha Ze