Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: jīn sī huáng jú
- Translation: Golden Chrysanthemum
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Chrysanthemum
- Origin: Jiujiang, Jiangxi
- Harvest Date: 2022/06/04
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Take a golden silk chrysanthemum, put it in a cup, slowly pour it into 100°C boiling water to brew, wait for 3-5 minutes before drinking.
- If chrysanthemum tea is steeped for a long time, some chlorophyll may be soaked in it, resulting in discoloration.
- If it is brewed with tap water, the metal ions in the water will react with the substances in the chrysanthemum, making the chrysanthemum and the tea soup green, and the green of the chrysanthemum will gradually become darker or even blue after being in the water for a long time.
- Distilled water bubbles will basically not change color, pure water bubbles will be pale yellow, relatively clear, and will turn yellowish green after a long time.
- Tap water and mineral water are the easiest to change color, and can also produce dark green.
2 Bulb, 10 Bulb, 20 Bulb, 30 Bulb