Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Red Copper
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong.
- Dimensions: D15.5 X 5.0 cm
- Maintenance of copperware: Wipe dry after each use to avoid long-term water accumulation and easy maintenance.
- The pot holder, a special role in the tea banquet, is not as indispensable as the teacup, but it is not as good as the purple clay teapot, which is a favorite of thousands of people, but it is the key supporting role to make a good tea banquet.
- The pot holder is mainly used as a container for carrying and containing the main tea maker. Since it is called a "pot holder", it is more used to carry teapots.
- Copper is used as utensils, adding a sense of atmosphere and retro. It has the cold and hard texture of metal, but the color is low-key and deep.
- Copper material, handcrafted, exclusive to its own unique tea set; simple and elegant, classic shape, low-key deep color, versatile tea set of various materials; rich texture changes, calm and introverted in the dazzling, texture changeless test, very attractive.
- The pot holder is the process of tea instrument evolution, which requires the brewing action to be beautiful and elegant, and the table top to be kept dry, so the original brewing action of the kung fu tea pouring pot is gradually abandoned.
- The main function of the pot support is to receive the overflowing or spilled tea during brewing, but now it is more inclined to maintain the aesthetic function of the table surface.
- The copper pot holder is especially suitable for "dry brewing" Cha Xi. The classic and elegant shape, low-key and deep color can be said to be versatile for Cha Xi made of various materials.
Gilt Silver Flying Geese Copper Pot Holder