Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular elements: Chinese Retro
- Craftsmanship: Hand-carved + High-temperature Firing
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.5 x 3.3 cm
- The shape is dignified, delicate, and elegant, the beauty of charm is shining, the texture of ice cracks is delicate, and different angles and lights evoke different colors.
- Comfortable to hold, warm and delicate, the hand-drawn shape of the vessel is green and shiny, and under the reflection of the glaze, it looks like layers of ripples on the lake.
- Traditional porcelain-making requires dozens of manual processes from batching, clay refining, billet sharpening, billet trimming, and glaze firing. Only the slow production process can show the emotion and temperature of porcelain.
- The glass-like texture, and the open pattern of the glaze, like the shallow ripples on a lake, placed on the tea table, is beautiful and practical with a simple and straightforward charm of hand-made.
Embossed Tang Lion Tea Appreciation Vessel Tea Scoop