Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Tiliang Kettle: 13.0cm x 15.8cm, capacity 600ml.
- Shino glaze is a type of glaze that uses feldspar as glaze. Feldspar is an ore with a very high abundance in nature, so Shino glaze is also known as one of the important natural glazes. Depending on the thickness and preparation of the glaze, as well as the atmosphere in the kiln during the firing process, there will be different glazes. The colors are presented, such as white Shino, red Shino, black and gray Shino, etc.
- The original ore clay pot is fired at high temperature and is suitable for boiling water in electric pottery stoves and open flames to enhance smoothness and brew good tea flavor.
- It has a unique charm, such as retro Shino-yaki, gold-painted Nanman long side-handled pot, the art of earth and fire, after all, it is a creation of nature.
- The characteristics of Shino ware are the warm jade-like glaze color, the simple and unpretentious body, and the rough and heroic workmanship. Irregular natural textures, both inside and outside, with different shapes.
- A little bit of gold, low-key yet beautiful, and does not steal the spotlight or overwhelm the guest. The tea cup is richer and more elegant.
- It is trimmed by hand, and the glaze is resolved after firing at a high temperature of 1300 degrees, which is simple and natural.
- Shino ware is the expression of individuality in kiln changes. The grotesque changes in the glaze surface are caused by accident, natural and uncontrollable, There are no two identical leaves in the world, and there are no two identical Shino-yaki in the world.
- The mouth rim is smooth and rounded, with a strong sense of lines and a rustic feel of clay. Rugged and textured, it creates a mottled and dim artistic conception. Bringing it into handmade products has a bit of a casual and uninhibited feel.
- The rattan handle is comfortable to hold and effectively insulates from heat; the spout is simple and concise, slightly upturned, with powerful water discharge, and the teapot has a large capacity when it is closed neatly.
- The inner chamber is bare and unglazed, and the exposed raw mineral rock mud has a strong texture. It is drilled by hand and has porous filtration to effectively filter the tea residue.
Eight Barbarians Tiliang Kettle