Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 10.5cm x 6.0cm, capacity 130ml.
- As the earliest glaze color to appear in the history of Chinese ceramics, celadon glaze has been handed down from the Eastern Han Dynasty to the Qing Dynasty, with ever-changing changes, subtle, elegant, and elegant.
- Old rock mud has good adsorption properties, which can remove impurities in water and reduce the formation of scale.
- The fire pattern on the surface of the old rock mud is the result of the kiln firing and fumigation of the mud. Whether it is glazed or not, it perfectly presents the beauty of craftsmanship and fashionable life.
- The structure of the old rock mud is similar to medical stone. It is rich in minerals, namely quartz adobe. After being oxidized and reduced and fired at high temperature, it can reflect the pure and clear aroma of the tea soup.
- It has a granular texture, slow heat dissipation, and better temperature-gathering properties than pottery and porcelain. Suitable for heavily fermented or fully fermented tea, such as: Dianhong, traditional charcoal-cultured oolong tea, Pu'er tea, old tea, etc.
- The porcelain body is gilded with silver. The combination of pottery and silver interweaves different tea sets. The wisdom of craftsmen has been passed down for thousands of years. It is both elegant and practical. It is like an unexpected encounter. Made of clay and silver, it is beautiful and of high value.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling silver is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- Every piece of porcelain is warm and has a story of its own. It is endowed with various uses according to people's wishes. This multi-purpose is the interaction and communication between people and utensils.
Double Dragon Justice Cup Divider Tea
Han Dynasty Green Glaze