Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Dimensions and Capacity: 9.8 × 10.0cm, capacity 200ml.
- Firing temperature: 1320 ° C
- Glaze: Crystalline Glaze Kiln
- The advantage of gaiwan is that it is easy to control, and it is convenient to wash the tea and scrape the foam, look at the bottom of the leaves, and smell the fragrance.
- When the tea is brewed, the lid of the bowl is slanted, leaving a gap that is large enough to allow water to filter out the tea residue.
- Hold the cover bowl with your thumb and middle finger, hold the cover button with your index finger, quickly dump the bowl, and divide the tea to drink.
Light Green, Light Blue, Peach Blossom
William Morris wrote, "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
This gaiwan is both useful and beautiful. The details are wonderful, the color peaceful, and the capacity plentiful. It is a little big for my hands, but all the better to enjoy more tea with each steep or to share. There is a nice texture for your hands to enjoy.
A great addition to your tea time.