Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Bamboo+Stainless Steel+Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Slements: Chinese Retro
- Bamboo Charcoal Brazier: 28.0 x 28.0 x 35.0 cm
- Fugui Beam Kettle: 17.0 x 18.8 cm, capacity 1100 ml.
- Parrot Jar Kettle: 18.5 x 10.0 cm, capacity 630 ml
- Made of native bamboo, lacquer craft, non-toxic and tasteless, safe and secure to use.
- Traditional bamboo weaving technique, cross weaving of strips and silk, fine and uniform, with a large lacquer coating, anti-corrosion, and dust-proof, classical and calm color; Handmade utensils, simple and elegant.
- The original bamboo shell houses a traditional stove Brazier; a high-temperature-resistant metal wood is included to place the teapot firmly and stably.
- A square stainless steel grilling net, used for charcoal grilling around the furnace, is convenient and worry-free.
- The side is inlaid with a pure copper handle, which is simple and elegant in shape, and it is convenient and stable to carry and move.
- The four sides are made of thick old qigong bamboo, with natural big bamboo knots, tough texture, strong and durable.
- Pair it with raw ore clay pots for tea, and restore the ancient method of making tea on a stove.
- With one net with a multi-purpose design, you can make tea and grill things, and enjoy the warm time quietly.
Charcoal Brazier Stove-boiled Tea
Bamboo Charcoal Brazier