Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Teapot: 11.2cm x 8.5cm, capacity 160ml.
- Tea Tray: 17.0cm x 17.0cm x 2.2cm
- First of all, it is very important to select materials for firewood burning, and pine wood is selected as the raw material for burning. Due to the unique material properties of pine wood, the fired ashes form a glaze that is more natural, rich and returns to its original nature. And it does not contain any chemical raw materials, so it is healthy.
- High-quality wood-burning tea sets are directly fired at 1,300 degrees over high fire for more than four days and four nights. The tea sets themselves have been petrified and porcelain, and will absorb the infrared rays in the fire, making the tea sets magnetic. When drinking tea or water, these far-infrared rays will activate the water; coupled with the minerals in the teapot itself, the converted water is very easy for the human body to absorb and is also very good for the body.
- The porcelain glaze shows the traces of burning and the ash glaze from burning wood. The glaze color changes due to the changes in the kiln fire. Each piece has its own glaze and texture.
- Firewood pursues nature and simplicity, and is as natural as nature. The combination of its "fire marks" and the glaze makes the oil and gold shine brightly.
Chai Kiln Golden Teapot