Frequently Bought Together
- Chinois : bì tán piāo xuě mò lì huā chá
- Traduction : Bitan Piaoxue (Vol de neige) Thé au jasmin
- Type : Thé parfumé
- Cultivar : Thé vert Bitan
- Origine : Emeishan, Sichuan
- Date de récolte : 2022/04/29
- Méthodes de stockage : réfrigération, étanchéité, étanche à l'humidité, éviter la lumière.
- Durée de conservation : 18 mois
- Utilisez un verre transparent et contrôlez la quantité de thé selon vos goûts personnels. Le rapport du thé à l'eau est généralement de 1:50.
- Après avoir versé le thé, versez de l'eau bouillante à 90-100 degrés, le temps d'infusion est d'environ 3 à 5 minutes et il peut être infusé 2 à 3 fois.
- Après avoir senti le parfum, attendez que la température soit appropriée, buvez-le par petites gorgées et sentez le goût doux et frais du thé au jasmin.
This is the best loose leaf Jasmine Green Tea I found on GOOGLE.
It looks beautiful in a glass cup and smells so good. I have purchased this several times. Great product and customer service!
Really happy that can buy this high quality tea in US. Will buy again.
I bought the jasmine and the lavender chamomile flavor. Both are really good and come in a cute container
First of all, I didn't realize that this was geared toward "slenderizing." Haha. Okay, whatever. That's definitely not why I bought it. I'm a huge tea fan (no coffee for this gal, ugh) and I was looking for a new green tea to try. I had heard good things about this brand, and I was not disappointed. The little tin makes it super easy to travel with, and I love the fragrance. If steeped too long, it will get bitter. If you don't like the flavor (or walk away and let it steep too long) just toss some fresh (or frozen) fruit into it! It's actually really good cold, so I like to make a pitcher in the morning to stick in my fridge and drink throughout the day. Definitely want to try more things from this brand.
I love a jasmine I can drink with or without a sweetener and this is one of them. I could say that it is a little pricey but I tend to rebrew my green teas when I can get away with it. To answer the real question at hand, yes, I will buy this again when I get my supplies down.