Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Palace Style
- Process: Underglaze Color
- Dimensions: 10.5cm x 7.0cm, capacity 130ml.
- The dragonfish has a beautiful meaning. Combining it with common utensils, it also represents people's good expectations for life. It is a good gift for personal use.
- Adhering to traditional handcrafting, every rough mold gives the tea set more vitality.
- The traditional gilding process allows you to enjoy the beauty of the utensils. It is fired at a high temperature of 1380 degrees and will not lose its gold after long-term use.
- Realistic and vivid, the enamel is bright and dense but not chaotic, dense, and compact.
- There is a filter ball in the pot to filter the tea dregs and enhance the taste of the tea soup.
- Hand-gilded with gold, it enhances the beauty, and the bottom foot is flat and stable.
- The enamel color craft itself has both inheritance and profound national culture. After years of precipitation, craftsmen adhered to the ancient methods and constantly sought new ways to burn and create palace-style enamelware with a strong charm.
Arowana Gold-plated Teapot