Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: mò lì yù luó
- Translation: Jasmine Jade Snail King
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Yunnan Daye(Big Leaves) Ancient Tree Buds
- Origin: Hengxian, Guangxi
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/11
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Use a transparent glass, and control the amount of tea according to personal taste. The ratio of tea to water is generally 1:50.
- After pouring the tea, pour boiling water at 90-100 degrees, the brewing time is about 3-5 minutes, and it can be brewed 2-3 times.
- After smelling the fragrance, wait until the temperature is suitable, drink it in small sips, and feel the mellow and fresh taste of jasmine tea.
I can give honest rating of 5 stars because I have tried other Jasmine tea and this tea is far better quality then the others. My daughter and I had tea at Japanese Gardens. We just loved the jasmine flavor. Trying to duplicate it we were thinking that would be impossible! UNTIL we tried the jasmine tea from MORIMA TEA!! Beyond my expectations! The real thing. Love it.
I bought this tea when I ran out of my usual brand. Now MORIMA TEA jasmine is my new favorite. The bouquet has a wonderful jasmine perfume that is deliciously delicate allowing the green tea flavor to come through nicely. A really delicious blend.
Excellent tea - these are much larger balls than I expected or have had before - they're about the size of a shelled pistachio. I'm more used to BB size, but this size actually helps because clean-up is much easier.
I have tried, with no avail, to find a similar tasting product in the states. This is excellent and comes close. Fragrant, tasty and only a few leaves needed to steep in pot. Must buy for tea lovers.
Love the aroma! This is my favorite variety. Very similar to the kind I used to get from Teavana.