Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: mò lì yín zhēn
- Translation: Jasmine Silver Needles
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Fuding Silver Needle White Tea (Baihao Yinzhen)
- Origin: Hengxian, Guangxi
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/08
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Use a transparent glass, and control the amount of tea according to personal taste. The ratio of tea to water is generally 1:50.
- After pouring the tea, pour boiling water at 90-100 degrees, the brewing time is about 3-5 minutes, and it can be brewed 2-3 times.
- After smelling the fragrance, wait until the temperature is suitable, drink it in small sips, and feel the mellow and fresh taste of jasmine tea.
Very nice flavor and scent for Jasmine tea. Will recommend it for sure!
I decided to give the white tea a shot, as it's a little less likely to stain teeth. It's milder than my usual green, but still has the delicate, floral aroma and flavor. A thoroughly enjoyable cuppa! I'll be buying this again.
I love tea, I love trying new teas and this was a new one for me. When I opened the bag I got that wonderful green tea leaf smell. I brewed a cup up. It came out a beautiful golden green color. The aroma coming off it was a sweet fruity peachy smell. I took a sip and it flowed smoothly over my tongue. It tastes a slight fruit green tea. I added a little sugar and the fruit notes opened up a little more but didn't overwhelm the wonderful taste of green tea. They are right, this is one everyone should have on hand in their kitchens at all times. This would be really good with a light breakfast or with a snack between meals. The health benefits alone should make you want to try it. It lowers your risk of cancer, lowers your blood pressure, lowers your bad ldl cholesterol, keeps your heart healthy, and help p s with weight management. I will definitely be keeping this one on hand in my kitchen. I did receive this product at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review.
This is excellent jasmine tea. It is better than some of the more expensive jasmine teas.
Pleasing aroma and soothing flavor makes for a relaxing cup of tea experience.