Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: bì tán piāo xuě mò lì huā chá
- Translation: Bitan Piaoxue(Snow-flying) Jasmine Tea
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Bitan Green Tea
- Origin: Emeishan, Sichuan
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/11
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Use a transparent glass, and control the amount of tea according to personal taste. The ratio of tea to water is generally 1:50.
- After pouring the tea, pour boiling water at 90-100 degrees, the brewing time is about 3-5 minutes, and it can be brewed 2-3 times.
- After smelling the fragrance, wait until the temperature is suitable, drink it in small sips, and feel the mellow and fresh taste of jasmine tea.
This is the best loose leaf Jasmine Green Tea I found on GOOGLE.
It looks beautiful in a glass cup and smells so good. I have purchased this several times. Great product and customer service!
Really happy that can buy this high quality tea in US. Will buy again.
I bought the jasmine and the lavender chamomile flavor. Both are really good and come in a cute container
First of all, I didn't realize that this was geared toward "slenderizing." Haha. Okay, whatever. That's definitely not why I bought it. I'm a huge tea fan (no coffee for this gal, ugh) and I was looking for a new green tea to try. I had heard good things about this brand, and I was not disappointed. The little tin makes it super easy to travel with, and I love the fragrance. If steeped too long, it will get bitter. If you don't like the flavor (or walk away and let it steep too long) just toss some fresh (or frozen) fruit into it! It's actually really good cold, so I like to make a pitcher in the morning to stick in my fridge and drink throughout the day. Definitely want to try more things from this brand.
I love a jasmine I can drink with or without a sweetener and this is one of them. I could say that it is a little pricey but I tend to rebrew my green teas when I can get away with it. To answer the real question at hand, yes, I will buy this again when I get my supplies down.