Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: mò lì lóng zhū
- Translation: Jasmine Dragon Ball
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Fuding Da Bai Cha (Fuding big white tea)
- Origin: Fuzhou, Fujian
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/08
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Use a transparent glass, and control the amount of tea according to personal taste. The ratio of tea to water is generally 1:50.
- After pouring the tea, pour boiling water at 90-100 degrees, the brewing time is about 3-5 minutes, and it can be brewed 2-3 times.
- After smelling the fragrance, wait until the temperature is suitable, drink it in small sips, and feel the mellow and fresh taste of jasmine tea.
Green tea is a must in my world, but there is nothing more delightful than using the hand rolled "pearls" that are termed, Dragon Pearl Jasmine Green Tea. They have an exquisite taste and one cup will often turn into more, depending upon the strength of tea you prefer. I like to taste the combination of Jasmine and Green Tea together. Few things in life are as calming and delightful to me as my daily cup of tea made with these wonderful hand-rolled "pearls" containing the flavors I love so much. Such a zen experience. I use two pearls per cup and let it sit covered for 5 minutes. If brewing a pot, I use six to eight pearls. This is wonderful tea!
This tea is sublime, I taste the jasmine on the second cup. It's fresh tasting and satisfying.
Definitely a recurring purchase.
This tea is great, you can actually smell/taste the jasmine!
It is expensive, but really does taste and smell good, unlike the other teas I have been getting that started out great, but keep degrading in quality as time goes by.
It came expertly sealed, but took some ingenuity to get through the outer seal and then into the tin to access the tea.
In my case, no other tea I have tried in recent times has smelled and tasted this good. So, this is the best choice I know of, for now. And no, there were no incentives offered for that observation...