Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Brocade
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Style: Chinese Brocade
- Popular Elements: Palace-style
- The fabrics of various patterns are woven with colorful golden thread, which is why the brocade gets its name.
- In the cultural history of sericulture and silk reeling for more than 7,000 years, brocade, as a unique and beautiful part of silk, has also traveled the world at that time with the camel team on the Silk Road and the Maritime Silk Road team.
- About washing
1. Temperature below 30 ℃
Below 30 ℃ or hand wash with cold water, wash with water, or add "golden" washing liquid or mild, alkaline small washing liquid inappropriate amount, can not be wrung out, put it in the shade and dry. Slightly off the floating color is normal.
2. Do not rub and twist
The brocade is most afraid of folding and twisting. Therefore, the washing machine cannot be used during washing.
When washing, use a soft brush to gently scrub the dirty parts, then rinse with cold water. After washing, bring water to hang up and dry.
- Tea is the soul of Cha Xi. Tea mats are created because of tea. Tea should always be at the core of the tea mat.
- The design of tea mats should fully set off and sublimate the beauty of tea products.
- The tea mat can effectively prevent external damage such as surface burns, cuts, scratches, etc., so that the coffee table can be more effectively protected.
Brocade Auspicious Dragon Teacloth
Light Green Guanyin Flower（32*260 cm）