Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: wǔ yí shān jiǔ lóng kē shuǐ xiān
- Translation: Wuyi Jiulongke Shuixian
- Type: Rock Tea (Yan Cha)
- Cultivar: Shuixian
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2022/08/15
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Tea Master: Jiang Guiming
- From Wuyishan Zhengyan Tea Production Area, Generations of tea farmers use the traditional techniques of Wuyi Rock Tea, handmade tea, traditional charcoal baking.
- The aroma is clear and mellow, rich in layers, the taste is mellow, and the mouth feels full.
- "Live, sweet, clear, fragrant", full of rock rhyme.
- Use language to describe the characteristics of a tea or the difference between several teas.
- It is a very difficult thing.
- Tea is a very personal experience, and despite the shackles of words, let's have a good drink.
50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g
Wuyi Narcissus Jiulongke Spring Tea