Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Boxwood
- Origin: Xiamen, Fujian.
- Size: D7.8 x 0.8 cm
- Made of high-quality yellow poplar wood, each piece has its own natural fine wood grain and natural fate.
- Buxus microphylla grows on a mountain at an altitude of 2,000 meters. It grows very slowly, and the materials used to make sculptures are hard to come by.
- The wood of Buxus microphyllum is smooth and clean like jade, with tough texture, fine texture, smooth surface, bright yellow color, and after playing for a long time, it will have a moist patina like ivory.
- The surface is smooth and finely polished, the shape is very beautiful, comfortable and elegant to hold, without any coloring and varnishing, the original color of Buxus lobularis log.
- One piece of wood and one piece of openwork carving, without any stitching, supplemented by hand-finishing and polishing, the classic Ruyi twining lotus pattern shape is simple and elegant.
- The hollowed-out and open-carved lobular boxwood mat is exquisite and meticulous, and it is full of the charm of the Qing court. The lotus blossoms in the tea table, which is a symbol of continuous and endless auspiciousness.
- Natural boxwood wood is a creation of nature, because the works are all in the original color of logs, not antique colored, tree knots, occasional small black spots and black marks that grow naturally, and black marks of tree scars, which are the original reality of logs, which are actually natural the charm and value of utensils.
Palace Openwork Lotus Pattern Coaster