Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Style: Chinese
- Origin: Jingdezhen
- Popular Elements: Palace-style
- Craft: Linlangcai
- Size: 11.5 x 10.5 cm, capacity 180 ml.
- Using Jingdezhen's local high-quality raw materials, hand-made by experienced craftsmen, the quality is guaranteed.
- It is not easy to remove breakages, blemishes, etc., and finally complete the firing.
- The requirements for craftsmanship can be said to have achieved the excellence of Jingdezhen Ceramics.
- The glaze must be white and translucent, so no impurities are allowed in order to be as light as a cicada's wings and as soft as jade.
I was surprised to discover this gaiwan is slightly bigger than my other two. It pours reasonably well, but gaiwans tend to. MBut also, the glaze on the ceramic is just stunning.
Great gaiwan for solo tea sessions
This is a phenomenal buy. Its design is well made, its a great size, and its easy to clean. The porcelain is smooth and has no blemishes, and makes for a perfect gaiwan. Its made my tea ceremony/ritual a great experience. I've burned myself on it a few times but those are all faults of my own, and I'm glad to have bought such a high quality product!
Its awesome, never burn myself on it, easy to store with the box they provided, and am going buy another one. Unfortunately I dropped mine and broke the lid, but definitely worth the money!
I love the wide lip, it helps me not burn my fingers. I still LOVE it. Wish it came in more patterns, I'd buy more. :D