Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Xiangyun Silk Yarn
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Dimensions: 50.0 x 24.0 cm and 5.0 x 5.0 cm
- Xiangyun yarn, commonly known as crepe and silk yarn, is a kind of mulberry silk fabric coated with the juice of Guangdong characteristic plant yam, and then covered with the special ore-bearing river mud pond in the Pearl River Delta region.
- An expensive yarn silk product.
- Xiangyun yarn is the only silk fabric dyed with pure plant dyes in the world's textiles.
- Xiangyun yarn inherits the unique "old craft", while the mud is dark and brown, and even if the fabric is shiny, it is also introverted matte, quiet and unobtrusive.
- Over time, the coating slowly falls off, showing a sense of the times, like a piece of time-grained fabric.
- About Washing
1: Temperature below 30 ℃
Below 30 ℃ or hand wash with cold water, wash with water, or add "golden" washing liquid or mild, alkaline small washing liquid in the appropriate amount, can not be wrung out, put it in the shade and dry. Slightly off the floating color is normal.
2: Do not rub and twist
The cloud yarn is most afraid of folding and twisting. Therefore, the washing machine cannot be used during washing.
When washing, use a soft brush to gently scrub the dirty parts, then rinse with cold water. After washing, bring water to hang up and dry.
Chaxi - Ginkgo Biloba, Coasters - Ginkgo Biloba, Chaxi - Xiang Yun, Coasters - Xiang Yun
Embroidered Ginkgo Silk Tea Mat
Chaxi - Ginkgo Biloba