Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Cloured GIaze
- Popular Elements: Court Style
- Process: Hand Blown
- Mountain Mist Cup: 8.8 x 8.0 cm, capacity 200 ml.
- At the beginning of the wind and rain, the white smoke lingering on the mountainside is called "Mountain Mist" like tea smoke.
- A piece of haze, between the tea and the clouds, the mind will be extended and transparent, then drift away.
- Made by hand at high temperatures, it is durable and will not turn yellow after long-term use, and the tea stains are easy to clean.
- The tea soup is clear and not hot to the touch.
- The justice cup is like a leaf unfolding implicitly. The edge of the cup stretches out the palm, and the fingertips are slightly pinched. The hand under the wrap and the round cup form a semi-open space, which changes with the shape of the pouring hand. This interaction between utensils and hands is the unique charm of handmade.
- Clouds and mist have their own emotional changes, flocculent deposition, and elegant flow. The transparent glass medium is the best canvas for cloud and mist flow. The light, smoke-like water vapor is scattered on the glass wall, revealing in the shadow the soup color of tea.
- A wet "empty" seems to be pierced through thick fog and cloud shadows, spanning the old and modern years, from poetry, and landscape to the world, just like the "Lanyan" in your hand, the clouds and mist are diffuse, the glass is transparent and invisible, holding a The cup of justice is like emptying the word "empty".
Mountain Mist Fairness Cup