Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Teapot A: diameter 4.2 cm, bottom diameter 3.5 cm, height 8.5 cm, capacity 150 ml.
- Teapot B: caliber 3.2 cm, bottom diameter 3.2 cm, height 6.5 cm, capacity 140 ml.
- Hand-made cherry blossom powder kiln transformation pot with flower mouth, hand-painted jade rabbit, delicate and flexible, fired at 1320 degrees high temperature, one kiln produces a variety of colors, with different changes.
- The utensils and pictures are all made by hand, and each has a slight change. Please refer to the actual beauty utensils received, which is also the meaning of hand-painted.
- Combining the shape of flowers and leaves with the shape of the utensils presents a harmonious environment of "flowers in utensils and utensils in flowers", a common decorative technique in ancient Chinese ceramics.
- The application of flowers and leaves on the shape of the vessel is often found on the cover and the wall of the ship, as is the case with this teapot.
- Handmade utensils incorporate the craftsman's wholehearted focus and temperature, which cannot be replaced by a regular assembly line. Every inch of precision and every point of strength is a unique imprint of the utensils, and it is also the reason why those who love utensils regard them as cherished.
- Cherry blossom powder is the expression of personality in kiln transformation. The grotesque changes in the glaze surface are accidental, natural, and uncontrollable. There are no two identical leaves in the world, and there are no two identical cups in the world, just like a private seal. Its appearance symbolizes the preferences, tastes, and inner monologues of tea people, which are implicit and direct, casual and elegant.
Jade Rabbit Teapot