Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Style: Chinese Palace Style
- Popular Elements: Retro
- Process: Hand Drawn Embryo + Color Glaze + Hand Carving
- Description: diameter 11.0 cm (diameter 3.7 cm), height 11.0 cm, capacity about 170 ml.
- The pot was filled with red glaze, renew the glaze layer, open the slice densely, all around, quite a halberd verve.
- The crane has been a symbol of auspiciousness since ancient times, with a graceful image and dignified posture.
Cinnabar Red Ruihe Teapot
Forbidden Ruihe Teapot