Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Cotton and Linen
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Dimensions: 33.0 cm x 200.0 cm
- The patterned fabric is made of dyed color warp and weft， jacquard, and weaving.
- Chinese silk jacquard technology has a long history. As early as the Yin and Shang Dynasties， China had silk fabrics.
- Brocade appeared in the silk fabrics of the Zhou Dynasty， with brilliant patterns and colors, and mature techniques.
- In the Han Dynasty, there were weaving rooms and brocade offices for the palace to enjoy.
- The Three Kingdoms, six dynasties, Sui and Tang Dynasties is a turning point in the development history of Chinese brocade. In the Eastern Jin Dynasty， the brocade office was set up in Jiankang， the capital of the country， to manage the brocade, marking the official birth of the Nanjing brocade.
- Inherits the unique "old craft", while the mud is dark and brown, and even if the fabric is shiny, it is also introverted matte, quiet and unobtrusive.
- Over time, the coating slowly falls off, showing a sense of the times, like a piece of time-grained fabric.
- About washing
1. Temperature below 30 ℃
Below 30 ℃ or hand wash with cold water, wash with water, or add "golden" washing liquid or mild, alkaline small washing liquid inappropriate amount, can not be wrung out, put it in the shade and dry. Slightly off the floating color is normal.
2. Do not rub and twist
The brocade is most afraid of folding and twisting. Therefore, the washing machine cannot be used during washing.
When washing, use a soft brush to gently scrub the dirty parts, then rinse with cold water. After washing, bring water to hang up and dry.
Zen Chinese Retro Brocade Tablecloth