Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: wǔ yí shān shuǐ xiān
- Translation: Wuyi Shuixian
- Type: Rock Tea (Yan Cha)
- Cultivar: Shuixian
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2022/08/08
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Tea Master: Jiang Guiming
This tea is delightful, it has delicious Oolong flavor and aroma. If you didn’t try it I highly recommended it.
This tea tastes very good. It is a very good quality tea.
Some of the best oolong I’ve had in a long time. Intense fruit and mineral flavors and held up to many steeps.
This is a high-quality tea, exceptional value for the money. I’m an avid tea drinker and am greatly impressed by this product, I can highly recommend.
MORIMA TEA is extremely knowledgeable and only offers high-quality products. I enjoy them very much. I highly recommend them.