Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Red Mud
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou, Fujian
- Hexagonal Red Mud Stove: 17.0 x16.0cm
- Wide Lipstick Red Mud Stove: 9.3 x 12.5cm
- Straight Red Mud Stove: 16.0 x 15.0cm
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove can keep the water in a boiling state all the time, which is conducive to the brewing of oolong tea.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove is a meditative process, without the mania of an electric kettle, and the whole afternoon is quiet and warm.
- Making tea around the charcoal stove is not only because of its warmth but also because of its randomness and freedom.
Traditional Carbon Stove