Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular elements: Retro style
- Description: Ceramic Tea Scoop 11.5x7.0x1.8 cm; Copper Tea Needle 17.0 cm; Tea Needle Holder 3.5 cm.
- A tea scoop, also known as a teaspoon, is a utensil for holding tea into a pot.
- Chaze, is a measuring tool in the tea ceremony and is also called fairy medium, tea measure, and tea combination.
- Use when tea leaves are taken out of the jar and placed in a teapot or a gaiwan.
The vessel is made of ceramic, which is super nice! Beyond my expectations.
This doser is so beautiful and feels hand crafted! When I fill it with beans and spray a little RDT, my hand nicely covers them while be shaken (not stirred - lol). The narrow end is the perfect size to pour into my grinder. Love the style and looks of this new piece on my coffee bar, it exudes quality and class!
Very elegant and traditional looking. Beautiful craftsmanship.
Beautiful and useful for more than measuring tea.
These tea accessories are beautiful and easy to use. They certainly enhance my tea-making experience at home!