Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Wenxiang Teacup: caliber 3.9 cm, cup height 5.2 cm, cup bottom diameter 2.6 cm, capacity 40 ml;
- Tasting Teacup: caliber 6.4 cm, cup height 2.8 cm, cup bottom diameter 3.4 cm, capacity 45 m
- Banana Leaf Coasters: 17.0 cm long, 6.5 cm wide.
- Brew the tea soup and pour it into a scented cup.
- Put the teacup upside down on the smelling cup.
- Hold up the smelling cup and the tea-tasting cup by hand, and turn it upside down quickly so that the smelling cup is on top and the tea-tasting cup is on the bottom.
- After gently lifting the smelling cup, hold the smelling cup with both palms inward and close to the nostrils to inhale the aroma of the tea.
Three-piece Tea Set
Beautiful combination of tasting cup, scent cup, and banana leaf saucer. Combine with any fine Jingdezhen snow white porcelain gaiwan or pot, and you’ve got a matching set, essentially. The porcelain is very high quality, sturdy yet delicate. A charming addition to anyone’s teaware collection.