Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Rough Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Retro
- Craft: Gilt Craftsmanship
- Description: about 11cm in length and 8cm in width; capacity: about 200ml.
- There is no smooth glaze, and the original beauty is pursued. The firing of raw ore clay presents a kind of ancient beauty, mottled texture, retro glaze, and natural beauty.
- Antique hammer pattern shape, with rust glaze more simple taste.
- The inner wall of the teapot has a hemispherical filter hole, and the fine filter hole makes the soup clearer.
- The small and straight spout, the water comes out neatly, and the water is cut off neatly.
Gilt Hammer Pattern Pot
Rough Pottery Pot