Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 9.3cm x 9.7cm, capacity 300ml.
- "Even if you have a huge fortune, it is not as good as a piece of Ru porcelain." The historical status and value of Ru porcelain have been extraordinary since ancient times.
- One: The purple gold mouth of the cup is thick and well-proportioned, and the bottom of the cup is round enough. It can be placed smoothly to reduce friction with the table.
- Second: the agate is glazed, and after biscuit firing and shaping, the inner and outer glazes are made through multiple glazing processes to ensure a thick texture of the glaze.
- Third: Natural opening, continuous opening during the soaking and curing process, tea soup soaks into the glaze and warms, the texture gradually appears, and the years are recorded by utensils.
- The golden rim refers to the golden rim lines distributed on the rim, base and corners of Ru kiln vessels. It is not artificially painted, but formed naturally during the firing process. It is in fact a natural beauty and adds to the noble temperament.
- The glaze will also develop cracks after use, mostly in the form of scattered patterns, commonly known as "cicada's wing pattern".
- The utensils in the teahouse carry the warmth of communication between people. The seemingly small objects actually have deep-seated flavors. The downtown curtains are used for elegant drinking, careful and slow tasting, and the craftsmanship of the utensils shows the artistic beauty of the utensils.
Ru Kiln Painted Song Lan Tea Mug
Wild Lily Flowers