Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Ruzhou, Henan.
- Craftsmanship: Overglaze Color
- Tea Can: The mouth diameter of the tea can is 5.3 cm, the width is 11.5 cm, and the height is 17.0 cm; the capacity can hold 300 grams of Tieguanyin, 150 grams of green tea, and 250 grams of black tea.
- Metal double-lid sealed can. Tea lovers always need a good warehouse to collect the tea that they usually drink or the small tea pieces knocked from the tea cakes. At this time, a tea can with an elegant shape is just right. It seems extremely precious.
- Tea is a dry product that easily absorbs moisture and causes qualitative changes. It has an adsorption capacity for moisture and odors, and its aroma is easy to evaporate. Therefore, tea cans came into being.
- The outer cover is designed to be dust-proof, moisture-proof, and air-blocking, while the inner cover has a zero-gap airtight cover plug that engages tightly with the jar mouth.
- The double-layer sealing lid, aluminum alloy inner lid, and cotton and linen non-woven fabric can better lock in the aroma of tea and ensure the freshness of a jar of tea.
- Using high-quality raw ore soil, a high-temperature kiln fire of more than 1,300 degrees, and going through more than a dozen processes, it presents the ancient elegance of Kangxi blue and white porcelain.
Ru Kiln Bamboo Shadow Tea Caddy