Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Gaiwan: 9.0 x 7.3 cm, capacity 100 ml.
- Rose-red Orchid Cup: 8.2 x 5.5 cm, capacity 70 ml.
- The utensils in the tea room carry the warmth of mutual communication between people. The seemingly small objects actually have a deep taste.
- Curtains are drawn down in the busy city for elegant drinking, slow tasting, and ingenious craftsmanship, showing the artistic beauty of utensils.
- Hand carved, petal shape, lifelike.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling silver is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- The ancient method of silver-gilt craftsmanship, the luxurious and noble temperament from the inside out, and the flower patterns on the gaiwan's body add a touch of beauty.
- Simple lines, plain but not simple, simple and elegant, are also a good collection.
Rose Red Gilt Silver Petal Gaiwan